Rezound no Gorilla Glass? Scratches? Battery life

ex0rcist

Reaction score
The way I see it though with the unlocked bootlaoder the HTC should have nearly the same dev support as the Gnex. Devs love HTCs. Motos not so much.

Even though right now bionic deff has more support than rezound. *snickers* 0map ftw.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
The way I see it though with the unlocked bootlaoder the HTC should have nearly the same dev support as the Gnex. Devs love HTCs. Motos not so much.

Devs like popular phones that might garner them a little extra scratch for doing up a ROM. Devs like working on a phone they personally own. I haven't met many(if any) brand specific Devs. Scott(of scottsroms.com) has several ROMs for LG/Samsung/HTC devices. So to pigeon hole a Dev or Dev Team by brand seems a bit extreme to me. Also to try to predict where the dev community will go is increasingly hard because as mentioned above devs like working on devices they own.

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
Devs like popular phones that might garner them a little extra scratch for doing up a ROM. Devs like working on a phone they personally own. I haven't met many(if any) brand specific Devs. Scott(of scottsroms.com) has several ROMs for LG/Samsung/HTC devices. So to pigeon hole a Dev or Dev Team by brand seems a bit extreme to me. Also to try to predict where the dev community will go is increasingly hard because as mentioned above devs like working on devices they own.

I get that. I guess I was just under the impression that Moto Devices in general had less dev support because of the Locked bootloaders. So I wasnt really bagging on a particular brand, I was merely making an observation based on what Ive seen. What do you think will have more the Razr or the Rezound? I think the Rezound, but it also doesn't seem to be all the popular either. I mean its already being significantly discounted. Of course that could spike popularity too.