Rezound led notification light stops blinking

stumpie

Reaction score
This one is driving me nuts . Hope someone can help. When my phone is sitting idle (screen is off) and I receive a text the LED light will blink for 5 min's then stop. So after 5 min's the only way to know if I received a text is to tap the power button and look at the screen. I'm I missing a setting somewhere ?
Things I have tried.
1 Turned sleep mode off
2 settings/Display/Notification flash/ All is check marked here...

Thanks for any help....

stang64

Reaction score
Mine does that too, I think it only blinks for a certain amount of time then stops. I've also noticed that when it stops blinking if I turn the screen on it starts blinking again. If there is one thing I don't like about the Rezound, it's the led notification light. A little weak and small imo. I prefer the one on my X2 but, then again, that's just me.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

Mikejl

Reaction score
The only thing I don't love about the Rezound is the LED. I really miss the LED from the OG Droid, which had great color options and behavior,

I had gotten used to glancing at LED and seeing if I had a missed call, email, gmail, or text message. Now like the OP says if I haven't glanced at my phone for over 5 minutes the LED is useless. I hope this is fixed in ICS or a future ROM.

Mike