1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

rezound is acting up.

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by andeejo, Jul 30, 2013.

1. andeejo

andeejo New Member

In the last few months, my HTC weather app is stuck showing the weather in a city I dont even live in. It can't find my location. Now I notice my Google home page is doing the same thing. My location on Google maps is all over the place. Why can't my phone find me? I tried Batt pull, and deleting caches. Not sure what else to do!
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Have you verified that the location services are enabled? Go to Settings -> Location and make sure all 3 Location Services are enabled? Also go to Settings-Apps-All and find com.vzw.location and verify it is running and not disabled and clear data, same with HTC Location Service, and Network Location.
  3. andeejo

andeejo New Member

Thx ace...one of these did the trick. I also cleared data on HTC sense...I did not really want to do that! My bad. Lol
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

camera acting up on rezound

htz rezound acting up

my htc rezound is acting up by itself

my verizon droid rezound acting up

rezound acting up after update

what should i do when my htc rezound is acting up