1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rezound Bricked?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by b0w53r, Jun 29, 2012.

1. b0w53r

b0w53r New Member

Hi guys and girls,

New to the forum and rooting phones. Let me start by saying I was arrogant because I work in IT and did not back up. I know...

Anyways, I unlocked bootloader using htcdev. That part was simple as expected. Then, I thought I rooted properly and proceeded to place my selected ROM onto my SD card. I went in and attempted to flash. I thought it worked. After reboot, all I get is the white screen with HTC and then it goes black. The screen stays black (and slightly lit). I can reboot and still access bootloader but that's it. After spending hours attempting to fix this on my own being too embarrassed to ask for help, here I am. Tired and frustrated. Can anyone help me out, or the phone beyond repair? Thanks for the help..
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

You probably didn't flash the kernel. Just go back and do that and you're fine. If you're unsure about the process take a look at the guide in my sig or ask questions.
  3. indee2025

indee2025 Member

This seems right to me...highly unlikely you're SOL if you can still reach the bootloader...after I unlocked I used Amon Ra and obtained SU but kept the stock OS...after cleaning up the bloatware and stopping things I didn't want running I couldn't be happier with the device...
Search tags for this page

htc adr 6425 unbrick

unbrick rezound phone