rezound Bluetooth questions

I

idfk420

Ok... So I bought this semi-expensive radio for my car the other day... It mentioned on display that it does bluetooth, Pandora, can even make calls through the 7in touch display(control phone functions). Upon further reading after purchase it says "compatible with iphone". Is there any way to make my rezound seem as if it was an iPhone so I can get this to work?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
If it has Bluetooth, it seems as though it should pair with your Android fine. Try pairing the two and see what happens. I am guessing that the "compatible with iPhone" is just a marketing gimmick because the manufacturer wanted to spell it out for iPhone owners that it works for them too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
I

idfk420

Nothing comes up when I search bt on phone,and there is no search function on the radio

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Make your phone Bluetooth discoverable and turn on the Bluetooth for the stereo. It may give on screen instructions. Or you may have to look up in the manual to the stereo to see what to do to set it to search for a Bluetooth device.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
I

idfk420

Go-go gadget google! Lol. Excellent field work.... Don't you think is kinda dumb I can hook up all that but I obviously can't read hard enough to figure out the problem... Lol