Reward For Ported iPhone App!

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I'M OFFERING THE INITIAL $20 TO GET A CLONE OF THE IPHONE APP FOR LIVE105'S SUMMER KICK OFF CONCERT BFD! If anyone is in the bay area, ca, you have got to go to BFD this year! Sublime On Stage!!! PLEASE DEV'S Get me a copy of the app to make this concert TRULY kick ass!!!! Anyone else interested in getting the Moto Droid 2.1 version of the iphone BFD App, please pledge! I WOULD PRAISE YOU FOREVER!!!!!

20,000 people can't miss out!!!

The app can be found here iTunes Store

June 6th is the show! The app just came out 2 days ago!

BFD!!! COME TO ME!!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no interest in the app, but who is going to front Sublime for the concert? And, is Alex Bennett still on in the morning? Ok, as you can tell, I left the Bay Area a long time ago.

OP
neccoguy21

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I have no interest in the app, but who is going to front Sublime for the concert? And, is Alex Bennett still on in the morning? Ok, as you can tell, I left the Bay Area a long time ago.

the front man for Sublime is now a guy named Rome. He's actually been making a pretty big name for himself lately. He collaborated with The Dirty Heads on a track called Lay Me Down, a new single that's hot right now. Check it out. Anyway they now call themselves (for respect to Bradly and to let you know Sublime's not effin around) Sublime with Rome.

And No, Alex has been gone a while (I think he was even before Stern, wasn't he? that was daaaays ago). Now it's The No Name Show. No Name was a Live105 DJ back in the day, switched around to a couple other stations, realized they weren't his format, and came back.

Anyway anyway, I NEED THE BFD APP ON MY DROID PLEASE!!!!