rEVOlution Theme for Ultimate Droid

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I've never actually used metamorph. Two questions. I downloaded the white on white fix but I don't know where to go in metamorph to open it or how. And the fix link right above me what is that fixing along with the white text? Thanks.

Sent from my Droid 2 using DroidForums App

lilcdroid

Reaction score
luigi posted on the OP a fix for the white on white issues with UD Themes. The OP file has spaces in the file name. Metamorph won't install a broken name.
ex. battery color as opposed to batterycolor <--needs to be one word. So I just renamed the file. Bunsen Honeydew posted pics of the white issues and the .zip fixes it.

The file I added will change the progress bar color (the bar that shows up in the status bar when your downloading something) from the current red to blue, as well as the white on white issues.

1. Using Metamorph, you have to place the .zip file in the Android Themes folder (if you don't have one, create one) on your SD Card, or you can unzip the file, on your computer, and place just the folder in the Android Themes folder.
2. Open Metamorph, choose Unzip/Extract new theme (Bottom left option) if you haven't unzipped the file. Wait till it extracts the file then go to step 3.
3. If you already unzipped the file and placed the folder in the Android Themes folder, or you just unzipped it using step 2, choose Pick existing theme (Bottom right option).
4. Choose Theme_Fix
5. Choose Theme_Fix.xml (The one with the green M in front of it)
6. It should show you what your installing, click the close button.
7. Choose Apply all!
8. It should work its magic now...a pop up may show you a warning or ask you if you want to continue...choose yes or ok.
9. Phone should reboot and show your changes.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it!

nwwolf1

Reaction score
So I installed the patch but it didn't seem to work.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
What part of the zip file didn't take? The white on white icons or the progress bar edit. I just loaded the file back onto my phone using Metamorph (changed the color back to red) and then reloaded the zip file and it changed it right back to blue. Sometimes Metamorph is fickle and you have to do it more than once.

EDIT: Did you use the .zip file from my post (#27) or the OP. As I stated earlier, the OP file won't work unless you remove the spaces in the file name.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
The white on white didn't fix.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
any thoughts of porting it to the Inc?
cant deprive us...we like the theme too lol
here is the inc version, idk if it will bootloop but i think i got it this time
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

could someone upload a file for the launcher pro icons that are included in this theme? i like the whole word thing but i don't know where to get them.
here is a link to the themed launcherpro i use
[THEME|MOD] 11.01.10 signals23 LauncherPro 0.8.1.1 widgets - xda-developers

gratzi..im actually going to flash it now and see if it takes

dvsgod

Reaction score
hey, Luigi my wife saw the girl with the pink and skulls Background, and is really begging for it. think you could please post just that image file so she could be all Smiley?

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
hey, Luigi my wife saw the girl with the pink and skulls Background, and is really begging for it. think you could please post just that image file so she could be all Smiley?
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here is a modded theme.zip that has the fix plus a few extra tweaks that I like.

fixedREVOlution_UD_2.1.0.zip

will it work on the Incredible?
idk if this will work on the inc
if i feel a bit better ill make a fix for the inc

Here is a modded theme.zip that has the fix plus a few extra tweaks that I like.

fixedREVOlution_UD_2.1.0.zip
thank you for making the fix for some people
What part of the zip file didn't take? The white on white icons or the progress bar edit. I just loaded the file back onto my phone using Metamorph (changed the color back to red) and then reloaded the zip file and it changed it right back to blue. Sometimes Metamorph is fickle and you have to do it more than once.

EDIT: Did you use the .zip file from my post (#27) or the OP. As I stated earlier, the OP file won't work unless you remove the spaces in the file name.
thank you for helping out

Reaction score
thank you for making the fix for some people

No problems. I usually fiddle with the .zip's before flashing anyway to tweak things to my liking. I keep the file on my sd card for easy flashing after trying something and realizing that I liked rEVO better. All I really had to do was upload the file, which only took a minute or two. In the file I posted, I changed the progress bar to green and added rEVO themed LP and GVoice, if you are interested in putting them in your theme. I inverted the download complete icon too, to make it flow with the rest of the theme a little better.

Last edited: