can you please post a screenshot
i think i understand but i want to be 100% clear on what the problem is

Stock
155707_1741194849228_1219392164_1934496_2255856_n.jpg

REVO
148500_1741197409292_1219392164_1934503_966814_n.jpg

Reaction score
thank you

im trying to figure out what PNG file is associated with this so i can make a metamorph fix for this

i will update when i find it

luigi90210

When you find it, can you post the location and file name please? Are you sure it is a .png>

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
thank you

im trying to figure out what PNG file is associated with this so i can make a metamorph fix for this

i will update when i find it

luigi90210

When you find it, can you post the location and file name please? Are you sure it is a .png>
when and if i find it ill make a metamorph and release it out to everyone
im about 70% sure its a png file because i know there is a way to fix it in the framework but thats just changing the text colors.

Reaction score
here is the fix for the white on white text

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

install via metamorph

Thank you.
is the fix working? i didnt get a chance to test it but i ripped out the proper png files from the stock UD 2.1.0 framework so i am assuming it is working

I ripped the files and put them into the theme, and reflashed. Do you want me to post my version of it?

TizzMahNizz

Reaction score
problems with white on white fix

I try unzipping it thru metamorph but when I apply all it force closes

lilcdroid

Reaction score
The theme file has spaces in the name. I edited the file name, .xml name, and the description inside the .xml to be Theme_Fix.zip and included it below. Thats the only change I made and it worked like a charm, even though I had already edited it in the ROM itself, I tested this renamed file in Metamorph and it worked like a charm.

Edit: I also added the blue progress bar .xml. If you don't want to change the progress bar color, unzip the file, navigate to framework-res/res/ and delete the "drawable" folder. Then move the folder to your Android Themes folder, on your SD Card, and use Metamorph to install.

Also on a side note: One thing that did freak me out was the build.prop. I flashed the Rom, then the theme. When I flashed the theme and went into about phone, I noticed the "About Phone" model number read "Droid 2" as well as the Build number was reading "FRF98". I thought I downloaded the wrong file until I dug into the files a little deeper and started doing a little investigating. I've come to the conclusion that its just a typo. I edited it back to "Droid" and "FRG22D" and no problems. Hope this will help ease someone who comes across it and freaks out like me. LOL. At least it helped wake me up.

Last edited:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
No problem, glad it worked for ya. I also edited my progress bar color to blue. The red just doesn't fit the theme. I made it a metamorph patch .zip. If anyone is interested I'll add the .zip file when I get home from work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk