1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

REVOlution theme for Rooted FRG22D (No custom roim)?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by SquintyOS, Oct 14, 2010.

1. SquintyOS

SquintyOS New Member

REVOlution theme for Rooted FRG22D (No custom rom)?

Hello!
    As of right now, I am using Project Elite v2 on my Droid (Original) with slayher's overclocked kernel set at 1000mHz with the REVOlution theme with some extra mods to it. I was wondering if I could get that theme for FRG22D that has been rooted via MotoCache's method. I originally rooted it thast way but downloaded PEv2 and liked it but I kind of want to have my old FRG22D but with overclocked kernel and the REVOlution look. Can anyone help me out?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ac...e-project-elite-v-2-built-source-2-2-1-a.html

The theme along with a few mods are in third post in the thread linked above. As of right now I am using the REVOlution theme with the alt circular battery. I plan to use a backup to before I flashed PEv2 and just use the theme (if possible) and just flash and overclocked kernel.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  2. SquintyOS

SquintyOS New Member

Well. Either this or the Dark Edge UI but I'm kind of reluctant to flash that theme on a rooted version of FRG22D (non-custom ROMed).
  3. bL33d

bL33d New Member

Do urself a favor and run LFY with revolution theme and slayer kernels. Its VERY quick.
  4. SquintyOS

SquintyOS New Member

LFY? Forgive me but what's that?

Disregard this, i just had a brain fart. Liquid Frozen yogurt.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010