Reviews of all the different Android phones?

stanwelks

Reaction score
I have a friend on Sprint who is convinced based on what she has read somewhere and what the Sprint people told her that her Moment has the best hardware, They use different processors so I do not know which is really faster. Is there somewhere that compares the speed and graphics cards, screens etc?

Thanks.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a friend on Sprint who is convinced based on what she has read somewhere and what the Sprint people told her that her Moment has the best hardware, They use different processors so I do not know which is really faster. Is there somewhere that compares the speed and graphics cards, screens etc?

Thanks.
That's weird, from all the reviews I've seen the Droid was hailed as having the best hardware. I found a couple Samsung moment vs. Droid reviews:

PcMag
A sorta comparison on android forums but has some info: Android forum post

The only thing that might be (technologically better) is the moment's AMOLED screen, but i've read it hard to read outside and the resolution isn't as great as the droid so IMO it cancels it out lol. Go go Droid!

LordKastle

Reaction score
I know someone with a Moment. The screen and view looks average at best. And its hardware? Mediocre at best..sure for the trendy smartphone it does fine but whoever is talking to you is lying their face off or is just misinformed.