[REVIEW] ZDAY Zombie Survival Simulator

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;CntiaG7JYQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CntiaG7JYQ4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Do you have what it takes to survive a Zombie Apocalypse? Put your skills to the test with Mongadillo Studio's ZDAY Zombie Survival Simulator. This game will challenge your ability to adapt to a world inhabited by deadly "walkers." We have been having a blast with this game in the office and so far our Editor, dgstorm, holds the highest score with a 70%. As for me, don't ask, just watch the video. Hint: you may not want to come to me for help.

ZDAY is a 21st century text-based adventure game that starts the player in a crowded suburb at ground zero of a full blown infection, gives him a baseball bat and says "now what?". The player is faced with one situation after another, where he is faced with choices. The game engine keeps track of every decision that he makes, and keeps a running tab on his survival chances based on those choices. By the time the game has ended, the player will either have survived and managed to escape the 'burbs, or he will have fallen victim to the hoards, roving looters, or even his own survival party!

Comprehensive post game analysis and results given after the player has completed the challenge provides very useful insight to what he may have done right and wrong. If the player wants to try again he can, but the game engine reshuffles many of the events so that no game is ever exactly the same.
Some devices not supported due to scaling/resolution issues.

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE, GALAXY NEXUS and ANY device with resolution larger than those listed below will NOT work, and will deliver a "corrupted" error.

Supported resolutions are:
  • 480x800
  • 480x854
  • 540x960
  • 640x960
  • 1024x600
  • 1024x768

If you think you have what it takes to survive, give it a run and post your results in this thread.

ATTENTION: If you own an iPad head on over to our sister site iPadForums to enter the giveaway to win a chance to win one of 5 FREE keys to the game!

Interesting Sidebar: For those folks that feel a "real" zombie apocalypse (or maybe even just a "vanilla" apocalypse) is coming, check out this site to learn the basics of survival: Prepper Forum Survivalist Forum • PREPPERLOG.COM FORUM

Last edited by a moderator:

rpittillo

Reaction score
trial version first cor Zday?

Hey!
Just asking if there was a trial version. Not sure I want to load all them mb's until I am sure I want to keep it. Looks and sounds great!
Oh, and still loving my Seidio case!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey!
Just asking if there was a trial version. Not sure I want to load all them mb's until I am sure I want to keep it. Looks and sounds great!
Oh, and still loving my Seidio case!
No trial version :( glad you're still loving that case....

BigZig

Reaction score
The game looks ok but does the person that shot the video have Parkinson's or something?

BigZig

Reaction score
doesn't work on my Galaxy Nexus, got a refund, geesh, thanks!

It says right in the first post

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE, GALAXY NEXUS and ANY device with resolution larger than those listed below will NOT work, and will deliver a "corrupted" error.