[Review][Video Included] Luxury Flip Leather Case Cover

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Made a quick video review of a new case I just got in today. It's like Samsung's Flip Case, but with some added protection and a magnet that keeps it from moving and opening up when you don't want it to. Definitely recommend it!

Sorry for the random black spots during transitions, still new to this! I also need a DSLR camera and better tripod, haha.

[video=youtube;6RE9uU_tflM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RE9uU_tflM&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

damianh

Reaction score
Nice review! Can you please provide the name of the product and a link to it? Also, I noticed that there is no built in stand so can the product be opened and viewed in landscape mode?

Super S Note 2 Caper

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice review! Can you please provide the name of the product and a link to it? Also, I noticed that there is no built in stand so can the product be opened and viewed in landscape mode?

Super S Note 2 Caper

Thanks! And the link to to product is in the info in the YouTube video, so just expand it and it'll be there. I post the link up on this thread soon too.

And you can watch it in landscape still, but ya, no set way to prop it up. It's easy to do in bed, though, you if you put something behind the flap (as in making it stand like tent).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nice review Ben!