Review of smartphone Jiake X3S

Discussion in 'CooliCool' started by coolicool, Apr 27, 2014.

1. coolicool

coolicool Official DF Vendor Premium Member

Not the first Octacore Jiake we’ve tested. A few weeks ago we were able to test the huge Jiake V8, which already left a great taste, although their size could be too much for many users (6 inches). This Jiake X3s we are analyzing courtesy of coolicool.com is somewhat smaller, 5 inches and I personally like most about your appearance: looks like a close cousin of an iPhone 5S. In large, clear. It is very powerful and not overly expensive.The Octacore Chinese are here to stay!

[​IMG]

This product package

[​IMG]

And this, the Jiake X3s. It has a plastic body (polycarbonate) quite striking as it seems aluminum. Logically when you touch it you realize that it is not, in part because of how light is on hand (approx 130 grams). In any case, I think they have the right look. The front shows nothing different from what we find in other smartphones. If you see the edges and the back, we see what we mentioned before. Similar in appearance to the striking Material metal or aluminum, with two shades of blue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I leave a brief video

Link to Jiake X3S JIAKE X3S MTK6592 1.7GHz Octa Core 5.0 Pulgadas HD Pantalla 3G Smartphone online - coolicool.com

Read more

[REVIEW] Review del smartphone Jiake X3S - HTCMania
Search tags for this page

jiake x3s review