Review for Lumsing and Anker Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard

fomokole

Reaction score
These two keyboards have the same price $29.99 on Amazon, therefore I will focus on appearance and function features. They are both black, glossy, aluminum, and ultrathin. Anker’s dimension is 9.4 x 5.1 x 0.2 inches, Lumsing’s is 10.24 x 5.31 x 0.39 inches. The weight have slim difference, 8 ounces Anker and 7.95 ounces Lumsing.

Both of them have the thickest part on the top. There are the rechargeable lithium batteries. Both work up to 140 hours. Also, same recharging solution through USB cable. However, there is a little bit different. The batteries of Anker is in the top front. It makes that part hidden visually. Therefore, the whole keyboard looks like a very thin board. Meanwhile, Lumsing put it in the top bottom as a stand for the keyboard. It makes the keyboard inclined on horizontal surface. Moreover, Lumsing designed a hidden stand for tablet / phones. It pop out from the top of keyboard.

Furthermore, their keystrokes are similar. Either of them have number pad. Anyways, it is normal for ultrathin keyboard. Function keys are on the top, 3 OS shiftable, bla bla bla. However, there is a tiny difference. Lumsing’s characters are printed with fluorescent materials. Therefore, you can see it in dark environment. Those materials emit soft green yellow light. Quite a sweet design for me as I like the room light out during with a screen.

Overall, they are similar mostly even the price. but Lumsing have pop out stand for tablets and fluorescent keystroke for the same price. Considered a better bargain.

Lumsing keyboard:Amazon.com: Lumsing Ultrathin iPad Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Fluorescent Aluminum Keyboard with Stands For Cellphones and Tablets Samsung Tab 2 Tab 3, iPad Retina iPad 2 New iPad iPad Mini, Google Nexus 7 10, ASUS MeMOPad Vivotab, Acer Iconia, Blaceberr

Anker keyboard:Amazon.com: Anker® Ultra-Slim(4mm) Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard for iOS(iPad,iPhone), Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS with Built-in lithium battery / Aluminum Body: Computers & Accessories