Reverting Back To Stock Problem

ck3jr

Reaction score
Im a non rooted user and I have put the mr2 update on my phone from about a week ago. I am having a 3g problem and may have to take the phone back to replace it. The issue is I have downloaded the stock file from this site and put it on the sd card and restarted in hboot and get a error saying the zip file I am trying to use is out dated and will not put it on my phone.

What is the problem? I really need it back to stock....

ziggy484

Reaction score
did you rename the file to what is says... PG50IMG.zip, then put it on the root of your sd? Also, try redownloading the file, make sure its the one that says for unrooted phones. Also, you could try picking up an ota to get your phone working again, did you try that? check for software update...

OP
ck3jr

ck3jr

Reaction score
did you rename the file to what is says... PG50IMG.zip, then put it on the root of your sd? Also, try redownloading the file, make sure its the one that says for unrooted phones. Also, you could try picking up an ota to get your phone working again, did you try that? check for software update...

I did rename it and put it on the root of the SD card. Is there somewhere else to download it to make sure its the right one?

azpilot

Reaction score
Im a non rooted user and I have put the mr2 update on my phone from about a week ago. I am having a 3g problem and may have to take the phone back to replace it. The issue is I have downloaded the stock file from this site and put it on the sd card and restarted in hboot and get a error saying the zip file I am trying to use is out dated and will not put it on my phone.

If your non rooted then what is the issue? MR2 was a valid file from Verizon so it shouldn't be an issue. Have them factory default the phone in the store and see if that fixes your issue. They shouldn't hassle you at all since your not rooted.

I did have a 3G issue on my TB and it was rooted, I put back to stock walked in the store and they found the SIM card to be the issue. They put a new one in and 3G started working again for me.

OP
ck3jr

ck3jr

Reaction score

If your non rooted then what is the issue? MR2 was a valid file from Verizon so it shouldn't be an issue. Have them factory default the phone in the store and see if that fixes your issue. They shouldn't hassle you at all since your not rooted.

I did have a 3G issue on my TB and it was rooted, I put back to stock walked in the store and they found the SIM card to be the issue. They put a new one in and 3G started working again for me.

Because the official MR2 update is not out for the TB and i dont wont Verizon to see that and say that the waranty is gone on my phone.