1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Revert?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by AceDROID, Apr 3, 2010.

1. AceDROID

AceDROID New Member

So, I'm not sure where to post this, but this will be a slight continuance of a previous thread I had started..

To make a long story short, I restored the virginoem and received the OTA 2.1.. Now, I would like to revert back to the 2.0.1 so that I can get chevy's ese81 build that he had done...

The problem is, is that when I power down my phone, and hold x and boot up, I have no recovery... it shows the [​IMG] and the downed droid..

How do I go about doing this if I cannot go into recovery mode? :mad:
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

once you are there press up on the volume and camera button
  3. AceDROID

AceDROID New Member

Thanks! Now, how do I go back to 2.0.1 from this? Do I just do a normal Update.zip procedure? or do I have to use a nandroid backup from another build (i.e. BB) to go about the way I want?
  4. mejdam

mejdam New Member

If you have stock recovery then i recommend flashing your phone using the 2.0.1 sbf file(Unroot/Unbrick your phone using .sbf), root it. and then update to cyanogen, bugless beast, etc...