1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Revert EVO 3D back to Sprint

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by VictoryPanda, Jun 6, 2012.

1. VictoryPanda

VictoryPanda New Member

I see there's the sticky topics at the top, but I'm afraid that they might not be what I need and I'll end up messing my phone beyond repair. I just hair a fairly simple request of help. Basically, I brought an EVO 3D from someone and I didn't know it was rooted to Sanyo or whatever. I'm trying to activate it with Sprint but I don't know if I need to root it, unlock it... or what. I've tried google and youtube and reading other people, but i want to be sure that I'm doing the right thing for my phone specifically. Pleaaaase help me. ): /supernoob.

In a nutshell, I want a Sprint EVO 3D and that's it. No roots, hacks, bugs, anything.
Search tags for this page

how to return htc evo ed back to stock for repair