reversing the latest ics leak

mike7728

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyway of going back to GB 2.3.4 after installing the latest ics leak,for me the leak is too laggy and i cant get the mobile network to shut off,phone is stock,non rooted?Thanks for all replies in advance...

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
There is a way but I'm not sure what's involved. I think that you have to be rooted. And it's not easy to go back. You might want to check your settings as far as the lag goes. My phone is faster and smoother with it and I'm running Go Launcher as well. Which leak did you install? I installed the second one. I have noticed a bug with the 3g indicator staying on but data itself isn't on. It's just the indicator. That might be fixed in the final build. For now I just toggle airplane mode on and off and it shuts it off. To me that is really a very minor issue especially for a leak. I didn't expect the leak to be perfect but it's so good that I really don't care when the final ota comes out.

Last edited:
OP
mike7728

mike7728

Reaction score
ok the airplane mode toggle on and off worked for the mobile data to shut off,im running the latest leak that came out 6/12 or around that date,if i keep the leak,i'll be able to recieve the ota ,depending on if the version is different than the one i have,right or wrong?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I think you're right but I can't be 100% sure, none of us can. That's one of the risks of taking a leak. As far as the lag goes there might be a bad app or two causing your problems and try clearing your cache. I have "1 tap cleaner" and I use that daily. Also go into Settings--->Storage and look for "Make more space" There are two entries that say that. Clear them both out too. That might help some. Also disable any apps that you don't need or want. I did that to a few. And get rid of any battery saving apps/ task killers. They aren't needed and could cause more problems than they are worth. Maybe some of these ideas will help you out.

Last edited:
OP
mike7728

mike7728

Reaction score
i will look into it,i know i have norton utility and task killer,i appreciate the advice

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Any time. Glad to help. And yes dump both of those apps. I use Avast mobile security. It works well for me and it doesn't appear to slow my phone down any.

Last edited: