Rev nightlys question

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The LED stays on while charging? Well that's rather annoying, hopefully that gets fixed soon. I'm downloading 28 now from the rev site, but maybe I'll wait a bit before installing it.

That's the only issue I have found. Everything else works. Its better than the Froyo kernel version though

random rom'd X

Chillout

Reaction score
Just reading that you need to be on a GB leak to use the 8/28. How does one go about this the easiest and least painful way? I'm currently on his 8/14 nightly which has been pretty solid.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just reading that you need to be on a GB leak to use the 8/28. How does one go about this the easiest and least painful way? I'm currently on his 8/14 nightly which has been pretty solid.

The easiest way is to buy the TBH app. You can flash the all in one GB zip over CM7, which is what I did. Just download it, wipe everything, go to mounts and storage and format the system, then mount the system. Then flash it.

Or you can sbf back to Froyo and install the 2 part GB files.

I recommend the app, because you support TBH and you also get access to leaks and files first.

random rom'd X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's it. Buy the app and they will send you an email with a download link.

And yes, all the themes work with the GB CM7.

random rom'd X

OP

9wire

Reaction score
Netflix works?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

McBain01

Reaction score
The easiest way is to buy the TBH app. You can flash the all in one GB zip over CM7, which is what I did. Just download it, wipe everything, go to mounts and storage and format the system, then mount the system. Then flash it.

Or you can sbf back to Froyo and install the 2 part GB files.

I recommend the app, because you support TBH and you also get access to leaks and files first.

random rom'd X

Im on the 8/14 as well and liked your suggestion about the TBH app etc as i had been wanting to give it a shot. I paid for it, got the email and downloaded but cannot get it to install. Ive tried to install it from Dolphin downloads page and it says "No application can be found to open this file"
I then tried to install via root explorer and it gives me the Parse Error "There is a problem parsing the package." I have rebooted and still no luck. What am i missing?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im on the 8/14 as well and liked your suggestion about the TBH app etc as i had been wanting to give it a shot. I paid for it, got the email and downloaded but cannot get it to install. Ive tried to install it from Dolphin downloads page and it says "No application can be found to open this file"
I then tried to install via root explorer and it gives me the Parse Error "There is a problem parsing the package." I have rebooted and still no luck. What am i missing?

It says on the site you have to download it from Firefox if you want to use your phone. If not, you can use a PC

random rom'd X

McBain01

Reaction score
got it thanks. im usually a little better about catching those details

1dtms

Reaction score
Does anyone have a direct link to the latest rev nightly?
I went to their website and it was down :(

Thank you

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
Does wireless tether work with cm4dx-gb?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums