Returning This Phone Already

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I returned mine late yesterday......poor call quality overall, poor battery life, and since I came from the Droid X, I had issues with my old eyes and the smaller screen. For those who are getting or keeping the Pro, I hope it works better for you than it did for my needs.

I'm back to the X forums, so take care folks :)

Hoppy

I had bought an Evo for Sprint.but when I saw the Droid X, I really wanted that phone but once I saw the Droid Pro, I felt like this was my dream phone, I just cant deal with all touch screen phones. Sure theres different keyboards you can download and Swype worked pretty well for me but it still cant compare to physical keys. I think if I wanted an all in one juggernaut I'd get the Droid X. If I want something thats gonna make texting easier, responding to emails faster and just overall my experience owning a cell phone more efficient, I'd go with the Pro. But good luck with that DroidX, I drool over that screen lol.

oh and I forgot one thing..being able to use this phone overseas thats another thing that sold me on this phone. I doubt I'll still be using Verizon since I"ll be in Korea for a good year but being able to just pop in a local prepaid sim is more than enough for me.