Returning the Droid

Kage

Reaction score
My droid was defective(once again -.-).

Instead of getting a replacement at the verizon store, I had to order one.

On the activation instructions, It says "Place only the device into the device box and keep your battery and all accessories."

1. Does accessories include the sd card that came with the phone? Cause i'd love an extra. :)

And 2. At the store, the worker took all the contents of the phone(sd card, battery, phone.) I just find it weird that it says to keep the battery. Has anyone else kept the battery.

Also, please quick replies. I only have "10 calendar days".

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The SD card is not an accessory. It comes with the phone. The only accessories that came with the Droid are the charger and USB cord.

Hexus

Reaction score
if you get a replacement (not a new phone) yes, you keep the SD card, battery, battery cover and charger

Hexus

Reaction score
The SD card is not an accessory. It comes with the phone. The only accessories that came with the Droid are the charger and USB cord.

I'm sorry but this is not true. The replacement droid does NOT come with an SD card, and you have to keep yours or you will loose it.

I've had three droids replaced... I know the routine, you need to keep everything, the replacement phone will not come with a battery, SD card, cover, or charger.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

I'm sorry but this is not true. The replacement droid does NOT come with an SD card, and you have to keep yours or you will loose it.

I've had three droids replaced... I know the routine, you need to keep everything, the replacement phone will not come with a battery, SD card, cover, or charger.

really? I have a replacement on the way since my speaker blew.

I would've found out eventually, but it's always good to know in advance.

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Why are you returning it?

Like what was defective? and how long have you had it?

OP
K

Kage

Reaction score
The touch buttons failed, once again.

And i figured it out.

You keep battery cover, battery, sd card.

The replacement is missing these items.