Returning phone to VZW, need response ASAP

lieblax

Reaction score
hi i replaced the front glass on my droid 2 a955. its in and went together pretty good. i just cant get it to power back on. i swaped the camera and power buttons around just to be sure they werent in the wrong place. they are fine. i plug the phone in and the moto m symbol shows up but that is it. i cant get it to power on now... what do i need to do? helpppppp

how did you get the glass off?

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Do a data/cache wipe in stock recovery. It should still be intact since you got to the moto logo. If it still won't boot, sbf. Should work after that. If it simply won't power on though, I suspect it's a cable somewhere inside or the battery's dead.
Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world.

avilaenterprises

Reaction score
could you give me a little bit more detailed help. im not that great with the phones. i called a store and they said for sure the only possiable thing could be that the circut board is junk. but i dont trust anyone who sells stuff. they are scam artists. im willing to try aboiut anything right now because i had to activate a LG chocolate for a temp phone and i cant stand it

Reaction score
Why did you replace the screen? How do you know the screen was bad? (Assuming it wasn't cracked or anything.)