Returning/Exchanging Bionic To costco Who's Done it?

Reaction score
I am going to return/exchange my bionic at costco, its been 67 days should be 71 on the nexus release date. I should still be in the 90 day window to return it how hard is it to do? I plan on complaining about the camcorder focusing issue, the audio head jack crackling issue, and the random loss of data.

Last edited:

MattCHowell

Reaction score
It's surprisingly simple, you don't need any excuses, just tell them you don't like it. I just did a return/exchange of the thunderbolt on Friday for the Razr for my wife (I'm waiting on the GN of course). I purchased it online and returned it in store with no problems.

OP
P
Reaction score
It's surprisingly simple, you don't need any excuses, just tell them you don't like it. I just did a return/exchange of the thunderbolt on Friday for the Razr for my wife (I'm waiting on the GN of course). I purchased it online and returned it in store with no problems.

Thanks gonna try and get the nexus monday

OP
P
Reaction score
You and me both...I hope it comes out Monday...the manager at the kiosk @ costco was telling people December 3 when they called while I was there...I hope it's not true, I can't deal with my OG much longer

Just saw this
Samsung Galaxy Nexus release date revealed | News | TechRadar

Guess Ill call Thursday

And just got a email from costco

Greetings from Costco.com.

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase from Wireless Advocates. You may return the product(s) with all kitted accessories, box, and instructions, in like-new condition within 90 days of the purchase date.

Please return the device to a Costco store. You have 14 days from date of purchase to have contract reversed. Your phone was purchased on 9/8/11 so your contract will not be reversed.

Last edited:
OP
P
Reaction score

Did they reset your upgrade? I am almost at 90days I plan on going today

OP
P
Reaction score
After 14 Days You can only return for a replacement. Now that I have a replacement and I am in the 14Days wonder if I can return for a exchange?:icon_ devil:

OP
P
Reaction score
SCored a nexus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil: a 100days later. And kept my bionic accessorizes

spooner2007

Reaction score
The return policy for online purchases are different than in store purchases

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums