Returned Thunderbolt Phones...

chubby22

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone has had any issues with Verizon saying they never received a phone back? I have sent (3) devices back, and now they are saying a phone was never sent back from March, which I definitely know I sent it back.... Just curious if others have experienced this...

ConqSoft

Reaction score
You should have the tracking number on the pre-paid label they give you. Does it show it was received?

OP
chubby22

chubby22

Reaction score
Never saved the label. I was thinking/hoping that if i called Fedex, they might show a pick at my address in March...

zwegan

Reaction score
I have returned a few phones.

I have only once had them say they didn't receive one back that I didn't send.

It took a few phones calls and me getting a little rude to a supervisor to get them not to cahrge me for it.

I felt real bad a week later when i found it under my passenger seat while cleaning out my car, so I sent it back.

ziggy484

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone has had any issues with Verizon saying they never received a phone back? I have sent (3) devices back, and now they are saying a phone was never sent back from March, which I definitely know I sent it back.... Just curious if others have experienced this...

Check under the passenger seat in your car

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
They did that on my last phone, always save your tracking number....strangely evem though they send you the label apparently they don't keep a record of it....which makes no sense to me.

dustin

Reaction score
Yes, definitely had Verizon say that. I called and rep said it probably didn't get logged into their warehouse. So he removed the $500 replacement fee off my account.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DAVID2010

Reaction score
Seems I'm not the only one. They said they will contact the warehouse to see if they have it. I asked what would happen if they didn't find it. Verizon rep said they would charge me the $560 that was on my account. I knew that was BS since I really sent it. My only hope was that the camera at the post office was in a spot that showed me dropping off the box. At least the film could show me dropping off a similar box. But thankfully they "found" it. Their was no way in hell I would have paid them $560 for a device I really mailed back. Now, beside that confirmation number I pay to have delivery confirmation. The piece of mind is worth the small charge. I would love for them to try and charge me with the steps I been taking to prove I really do mail the smartphones back.

OP
chubby22

chubby22

Reaction score
Finally found all tracking numbers.. Their still looking fir the phone, but the number they gave doesn't match any of my labels. Hopefully be resolved soon. Definitely not paying for a phone I returned!!!