Return to stock!!

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Ok so i upgraded to the droid 2 and it arrives in the mail today. Im doing the buy back program and sending my phone back in. I have rooted it and flashed Froyo v39. Before sending it back to them i believe it needs to be stock. If that is the case can someone give me a quick way of doing it using JUST my phone. I dont have access to a computer to do anything at this time. Thanks :)

mewshi

Reaction score
Don't think you can actually put it all the way back to stock without a computer...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Don't think you can actually put it all the way back to stock without a computer...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

well i suppose ill have access to a computer later so if you have that info that would be great. Plus its not like i have to send my phone in the second i grab the other haha. So if i could get the info of how to on a computer that would be great. As well as without a computer if possible too. Thanks all

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go through the Tom stickey and download one of the stock roms. There are 2 listed. Flash one, and check foe updates.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Go through the Tom stickey and download one of the stock roms. There are 2 listed. Flash one, and check foe updates.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks Bob, I actually used one that you posted and i am now back to stock 2.1 :). Does that unroot my phone as well. Do i need to do ANYTHING else before giving the phone back to Verizon?

OP
Irie_Feeling

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Look in your app drawer and see if you have Superuser. If you do, you are still rooted.dancedroid

no superuser in my apps. So i im good to return back to Verizon with no complications.

Im excited for my Droid 2 :)