Return Policy

poooookah78

Reaction score
So I got the GNex and had it two days. I wanted to try it out and return it for a rezound. Well of course I dropped it and got a small scuff in the top corner... not on the screen or anything. Can I still return it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
P

poooookah78

Reaction score
Well I had wanted to at least try a new phone out. Glad to pay the restock fee.

Creed

Reaction score
So I got the GNex and had it two days. I wanted to try it out and return it for a rezound. Well of course I dropped it and got a small scuff in the top corner... not on the screen or anything. Can I still return it?

No, you can't, unfortunately. I guess you are stuck with the best phone out there right now :p

But really, you can try to return and hope they don't notice it but if they do see it, you are out of luck.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Now that it's damaged its yours.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Amberite

Reaction score
Well I had wanted to at least try a new phone out. Glad to pay the restock fee.

I don't understand how this is a reply to "why switch to a Rezound?" So you wanted to try a new phone out, you did. You now have an option to keep said phone. The question is, what about it makes you want to return it and get a Rezound? What turns you off about it?

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I can see the reasoning. I'm coming from tbolt and really miss sense features and just some of the things that come along with OEM layers. HTC has it nailed IMO.

Plain vanilla will take some getting used to but I am eager to see what updates bring in terms of added features.

kimintenn

Reaction score
I'm considering exchanging mine too... is there anyway around paying that restocking fee?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You can hope that the rep doesn't see the scratch...lol

Other than that, good luck, doubt you'll be getting a Rezound because of your little fall

OP
P

poooookah78

Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Guess it's time to run over it, file an insurance claim, get a new one for 90 bucks, and then return it before Jan 9th and get a rezound. :(

Droid592

Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Guess it's time to run over it, file an insurance claim, get a new one for 90 bucks, and then return it before Jan 9th and get a rezound. :(

You can't do a insurance claim and then return it.

HTC Rezound

anhanymouse

Reaction score
Not sure about their policy but I did this when I was testing the droid3. Lost the phone within a week and filed a claim. New one came a few days later and was still within my 14 return from the original purchase date so I returned it. Kind of expensive though. Approx $100 deductible plus the restocking fee. If in was the OP, I'd casually return the damaged one and hope, they don't notice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus