retrieve a pic sent via text?

droidx2010

Reaction score
I used to have a chocolate phone & was able to find pics sent to me fairly easy by reviewing the text msgs..

Someone sent me a pic & I was able to open it & then I closed it out. Later I tried to find that pic & had problems finding it. I want to download it to my computer.

Can someone help?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keep scrolling up on the message. I know Handcent will move it to the top of the thread. I'd recommend long pressing and saving it to your SD card though, just in case.

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
D

droidx2010

Reaction score
Keep scrolling up on the message. I know Handcent will move it to the top of the thread. I'd recommend long pressing and saving it to your SD card though, just in case.

DroidForums junkie!!
I found the pic & tried to save it on my sd card but I had no option to do so. Any suggestions?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you using Handcent or the default messaging?

DroidForums junkie!!
I found the pic & tried to save it on my sd card but I had no option to do so. Any suggestions?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
D

droidx2010

Reaction score

DroidForums junkie!!

DroidForums junkie!!
I don't know Handcent. Is that a free app or free to use?
So, if I long press on the pic, I'll get that option? Didn't know that...I thought that only applied to the app icons.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, Handcent is free...pretty great too! :)
You should be able to press and hold the picture and see an option that says "Copy attached to SD card". Let me know if you don't.

DroidForums junkie!!
So, if I long press on the pic, I'll get that option? Didn't know that...I thought that only applied to the app icons.

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
D

droidx2010

Reaction score
Yes, Handcent is free...pretty great too! :)
You should be able to press and hold the picture and see an option that says "Copy attached to SD card". Let me know if you don't.

DroidForums junkie!!

DroidForums junkie!!
I think that worked - thanks for your help. Actually, when u did the long press, the save option automatically save to the sd card.

I googled handcent on market & it had Handcent Font Pack 5 & others. Which do you have?