1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restoring Droid 1 to stock to send back to verison

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by nitrosport_5, Jul 29, 2011.

1. nitrosport_5

nitrosport_5 New Member

Im having an issue with my phone and i was going to contact verison and see if i could get a replacement. but before i do that i want to make sure i can get it back to stock becauuse i know the way it sits they wont like it. haha. I am running CM 7.1.0 and using ClockworkMod2.5.0.1

While i am having no issues software wise, i need to know how to return to completely stock so they will accept the phone back for waranty return. Is this possible? if so is there a good write up on it somewhere? thanks!dancedroid
  2. derek33

derek33 New Member

hey never really unrooted to many of the droid 1's lately but here is a video i found that should be a able to help you out.

3. 1ceFiend

1ceFiend New Member

You still have the warranty on your phone? I recently got a new one through Asurion. I sent it back to them, rooted, themed and even oc'd, I think. They never said anything and apparently couldn'tcare less. Plus they're really easy to work with.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. nitrosport_5

nitrosport_5 New Member

Not sure if I still have waranty or not but before I call I want to make sure that it is possible lol.
  5. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    You can fully restore back to factory stock by running the SBF. Google search "SBF original Droid". Unless you purchased the phone brand new less than 12 months ago, the warranty is up. The phone has been out for two years. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  6. nitrosport_5

nitrosport_5 New Member

Ive had the phone for about a year and a half now that i think about it. I was also thinking about the insurance replacing it. but that costs $50. SO i may as well just upgrade to a new phone.
  7. nitrosport_5

nitrosport_5 New Member

Decided to take my phone apart and fix it myself. TUrns out the contacts on the headphone jacks were just dirty. so now it works just fine.
Search tags for this page

clockworkmod2.5.0.1