Restoring Data?

g777

Reaction score
Apparently somehow my phone hit the (-) Volume and power button at the same time and did the restore to factory settings. I searched through the forums and didnt see anything about how to get lost photos and lost data back. All I could recover was my contact list because of the Backup Assistant. I called verizon and they told me to do a recovery but it came to a screen with a phone and a red Triangle an '!' mark. They werent too sure what to do.
Does anyone know if this is possible to get these back or are they history now?
Thank you for the help!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry but the only way you could have made a complete backup image was if you were rooted. I'm afraid everything is lost.

dbu

Reaction score
Apparently somehow my phone hit the (-) Volume and power button at the same time and did the restore to factory settings. I searched through the forums and didnt see anything about how to get lost photos and lost data back. All I could recover was my contact list because of the Backup Assistant. I called verizon and they told me to do a recovery but it came to a screen with a phone and a red Triangle an '!' mark. They werent too sure what to do.
Does anyone know if this is possible to get these back or are they history now?
Thank you for the help!

This doesn't sound right. That's another awful lot of button hits. Not only do you have to accidentally boot into recovery, but you would also have to accidentally scroll down to factory reset and then accidentally select that, and then accidentally confirm your selection. Either way, your screwed unless you're rooted and have a backup.

Sent from under your mom's bed

OP
G

g777

Reaction score
man that stinks. Yeah, i dont know how all those buttons got hit either, all i did was turn on my phone this morning and it was already on that weird screen and it reset. Its a shame since I had all my pictures on there from vacation, but looks like theres not much to do now. Thanks for the help though!