restoring apps on 2.1

skltr21

Reaction score
so usually when i load a new ROM my apps will just automatically start restoring from the market. but on 2.1 they don't do that??? any reason why???

Apprazer

Reaction score
I installed 2.1 three times wiping each time and I couldn't get all apps to restore from the market or a titanium backup. Ended up installing 2.0 after wiping, allowing my apps to install and then installed 2.1 without wiping. Haven't had issues yet.

Sent using The DF App

Reaction score
I had to back up apps in astro file.. Then i had to install them that way.. I didnt understand why i had to do it this way..But it finally got them to..This sucks..

Apprazer

Reaction score
The thing that confused me was Titanium Backup wouldn't restore the apps either, even though I had just created a new backup. Really weird.

While it does suck to have to do more work than anticipated while installing a ROM, it sure was worth it. TUD 2.1 is running really nice on my d1.

Reaction score
The thing that confused me was Titanium Backup wouldn't restore the apps either, even though I had just created a new backup. Really weird.

While it does suck to have to do more work than anticipated while installing a ROM, it sure was worth it. TUD 2.1 is running really nice on my d1.

Ya i give a :rating07:Cause my flash on my camera keeps flashing crazy... But i :clap:for all the work they did.. I love the Luna theme with it..

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ya i give a :rating07:Cause my flash on my camera keeps flashing crazy... But i :clap:for all the work they did.. I love the Luna theme with it..

skltr21 - Did you sign in to your google account RIGHT after start-up and then let your phone go? If you skipped the account login at first it would not load. I usually skip the login because i install my apps using Titanium Backup anyway.

xxXX!n2eVeRyTh!nG13XXxx - Thats a ridiculously long user name man. Ohhh hey, thanks for supporting my Luna Theme bro! Enjoy!

Last edited: