Restoring apps after flashing new ROM

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by thatisandwas, May 23, 2010.

1. thatisandwas

thatisandwas New Member

Guys/Girls,
    For quite some time whenever i would flash a new rom my apps would all automatically download after i brought up the rom. For some reason this doesn't happen anymore...I have been trying lots of different roms and every time i have to resinstall everything, which as you can imagine, has gotten old quick. Is there something i did that made it so it won't restore my apps anymore? Is there a program or a script that i need to run to do this? I have several nandroid backups w/all the apps. What do i need to do to make sure this doesnt happen again?
  2. Krish

Krish New Member

Not sure, i just use titanium back donate and it just reinstall's all my apps that were backed up. That App is very useful. You could try that app and see if you like it.
  3. Vexed235

Vexed235 New Member

After a clean install of a new rom, you should be able to go to the market, click on "downloads", and all the apps you previously had are available to download again. (But only the first time... afterwards only previously paid app show). A pain it is though if you have a long list. Titanium Backup is much easier.
Search tags for this page
android force restore apps

can i use keys 3 to restore backup after rom flash

how to recover all my previous apps after flashing a custom
how to redownload programs after flashing rom
how to restore apps after omnirom flash
new rom how to restore apps
note 2 will not auto download apps after rom flash
transfer apps new rom android