1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restore stock rooted from theory rom

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by DooDooBerry, Oct 16, 2011.

1. DooDooBerry

DooDooBerry New Member

How do I go back to stock rom from theory using the bionic bootstrap app. Not sure of Verizon is doing data maintenance but I no longer have data at all. First time happening had me bionic about 3 weeks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. maq099

maq099 New Member

i have the same problem! just downloaded, and I have no data
  3. DooDooBerry

DooDooBerry New Member

Well I have been running theory for a few days and only now did I lose all data

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. gkybjk

gkybjk New Member

No Data

I am having the same exact issue. No data at all, I upgraded to ROM Blurred 1.7, took the battery and the sim card out, but non of them worked. I dont know if this is an issue with the rom, or with verizon. I read couple other forums that are saying there is a known issue with bionic when it comes to data connection. we might be some of the lucky ones that owns a faulty phone!
Search tags for this page
droid bionic bootstrap restoring stock rom
droid theory rom

theory rom