1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restore stock rom from diff rom

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by kernzy83, Jun 19, 2012.

1. kernzy83

kernzy83 New Member

Just wanted to see if this was normal. I'm relatively new to the ROM and rooting world so bare with me.

I installed safestrap recovery before switching roms, made a backup of stock rom, booted new rom with "safe system: Enabled". After doing that I had the new rom up and running just fine. Today I tried to restore the new rom by wiping dalvik and restoring to the stock rom. While doing this I got the "MD5 mismatch error" (after turning safe system off), when I got the error I just rebooted without turning safe system on. But it rebooted into the stock rom, I went back, turned safe system on and it booted into the new rom.

That normal or did I mess up the original rom install?
Search tags for this page

motorola droid 2 verizon rom restore

reinstall stock rom s4

restore stock rom for samsung n7000

switch to stovk rom droid x