1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restore junkware

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by rednival, Jan 21, 2011.

1. rednival

rednival New Member

Rooted my phone and used Titanium Backup to remove a few programs I could not remove without doing so (junkware). Titanium successfully removed and backed up to SD card. Now I need to restore so it will apply an update and there is a line through the apps in Titanium. I can't restore them. I see the apps on the SD card but it won't restore. I am a pretty savy guy but new to Android.

What do I need to do?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

You'll need to find a way to sbf back to stock. I see it's still posted that we can't post links on how to do this for the X so you may want to Google.

We can't post the links because of a C & D that Motorola sent out a while back.
  3. rednival

rednival New Member

Yikes. Is that my only option? I downloaded everything i need for that a while back when I saw a working link....just in case I ever needed it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Yes, that's your only option. But it's not that hard to do. I've done it 3 times on my D2.