Restore Bloatware?? Am I screwed?

canonlaw

Reaction score
I recently rooted my Razr Maxx and, in a moment of stupidity, I uninstalled the GoTo Meeting App and Lets Golf 2. I didn't make a backup, since I knew I was not supposed to uninstall the stock apps, but I just had a brain fart.

1. Can I just reinstall the apps from the market? Or are they different than the stock ones somehow?
2. If they are different, can I copy the APKs from my wifes Razr?
3. If I can't do that, is there a way to reinstall the stock OS and then proceed with the updates? I am still on the stock OS, not using any roms or anything.

4. AM I HOSED ON THIS????

prudenvm

Reaction score
I recently rooted my Razr Maxx and, in a moment of stupidity, I uninstalled the GoTo Meeting App and Lets Golf 2. I didn't make a backup, since I knew I was not supposed to uninstall the stock apps, but I just had a brain fart.

1. Can I just reinstall the apps from the market? Or are they different than the stock ones somehow?
2. If they are different, can I copy the APKs from my wifes Razr?
3. If I can't do that, is there a way to reinstall the stock OS and then proceed with the updates? I am still on the stock OS, not using any roms or anything.

4. AM I HOSED ON THIS????

Like you I was new to this all and did some of the same things...Refer to my post below on how I restored my device:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-maxx/236731-razr-maxx-4-1-2-stock-apps.html