1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restore app after running remove script?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jmilacek, Jun 25, 2010.

1. jmilacek

jmilacek New Member

I removed the email app, but now I need it. How do I restore it? I tried to install the apk but it wouldn't install.

Thanks.
  2. PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe New Member

It is a little annoying, but backing up your data and settings and installing the Rom works. I always have to rerun my preferred remove scripts after a Rom reinstall. This is what I do.

I don't like to give out false information, but I think I read you can just extract the apk file from the Rom itself, I suppose that is with 7zip and the Rom file on your PC. I suggested (or supposed) 7zip because when I was researching how to theme applications 7zip was always mentioned in place of WinRAR to extract the . PNG files needed for theming. I am already a 7zip user as I run Tiny XP rev 09. And 10th and they come with it. I can tell you I prefer it over other archivers.

All typos I declare my new HTC IME fault because I'm trying to swipe words on it lol. But its still very cool keyboard when customized to match your bugless theme.