1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restore app after running remove script?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jmilacek, Jun 25, 2010.

1. jmilacek

jmilacek New Member

I removed the email app, but now I need it. How do I restore it? I tried to install the apk but it wouldn't install.

Thanks.
  2. PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe New Member

It is a little annoying, but backing up your data and settings and installing the Rom works. I always have to rerun my preferred remove scripts after a Rom reinstall. This is what I do.

I don't like to give out false information, but I think I read you can just extract the apk file from the Rom itself, I suppose that is with 7zip and the Rom file on your PC. I suggested (or supposed) 7zip because when I was researching how to theme applications 7zip was always mentioned in place of WinRAR to extract the . PNG files needed for theming. I am already a 7zip user as I run Tiny XP rev 09. And 10th and they come with it. I can tell you I prefer it over other archivers.

All typos I declare my new HTC IME fault because I'm trying to swipe words on it lol. But its still very cool keyboard when customized to match your bugless theme.