Respect the chin!

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
I know there was another post on this back in December but I come to this issue with new eyes, if you will.

So I have tried a few different cases along the Droid journey and there have been many ups as well as downs.

Initially, I really missed the use of my multimedia dock and car dock.

Then, I thought I missed the "feel" of the naked droid in my hand...like 21st century, digital equivalent to the Swiss army knife.

Now, naked again for the first time in a while, I am realizing it was not those things at all.

It was the chin all along! Weather holding it up with my thumb, or using my thumb for navigating and calling on my pinkie finger to aid in the balancing act, the chin is crucial in Droiding.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol! i love it.. the chin is what tells me which side is up whilst droid-grabbing in my pocket.. i definitely understand this one.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
what about if one of the skins for the Droid ( Gelaskins, Uniqueskins, etc) had a beard or goatee decal for the chin? or even a decal to make it a butt chin? lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I use the chin to hammer nails, hit golf balls, wack weeds, loosen hard to remove lug nuts and at the batting cages.

OP
Viktor Vaughn

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
I use the chin to hammer nails, hit golf balls, wack weeds, loosen hard to remove lug nuts and at the batting cages.

Hahaha!

You forgot the part about housing homeless, healing the sick and feeding hungry children....and that's before lunch!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
what about if one of the skins for the Droid ( Gelaskins, Uniqueskins, etc) had a beard or goatee decal for the chin? or even a decal to make it a butt chin? lol

LOL, that would be funny. Could think of a few more but guess we need to keep it 'clean' :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why is it I have absolutely no clue as to what you guys are talking about? It's true I just woke up....:blink:

Scott

Reaction score
Your morning coffee will probably yield the answer, but this is so far the only thread I've felt compelled to reply to. The chin is the seemingly useless "chin"(save for the mouthpiece) that juts out at the bottom of the Droid. I concur that it helps me know which side is up when it comes out of my pocket, but would like to add that I think it helps me whip it into the car dock quickly, saving me about a second by not having to negotiate which side is up;) I totally respect the chin!

frankieg22x

Reaction score
You can put your phone screen side down, which allows a gap for the microphone so it isn't muffled when usign speakerphone.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
jay-chin.jpg