ReSign MULTIPLE APK's at one time?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by icculusX, Apr 29, 2010.

1. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I have pulled every APK off my phone (system, data, sd-ext) and I have edited all of the icons and application graphics to match my blue theme. I have the testsign java all set up and it works perfectly to re-sign the APK files (mostly needed for market apps) - however I have a list of A LOT of files and was wondering if I could 'batch' re-sign them somehow? I know how to do it for each, but I would have to type in the full location of each and that would take a LONG time.

I am on Windows Vista, and I tried to set up the "right click file to resign" but had no luck with that. If anyone if knowledgeable as to how to create a successful batch file that would automatically run the testsign on each file at one time, that would be incredibly... helpful!

(the next hard step will be creating a file that successfully installs all of them to the correct directory at one time, like a clockwork or something... I hear update.zip files cannot edit the sd-ext folder.)

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks to "Dustinmj" from another thread, my resigning issue is done!

You simply create a ".bat" batch file and place it in the directory where your APK files are and run it. You need to have all of the resigning stuff set up beforehand, but here is the code to use for the BAT file:

for %%f in (*.apk) do java testsign %%f

Run the Batch and watch is go!