1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Reset and Activation Problems

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by blboyd, Feb 7, 2013.

1. blboyd

blboyd New Member

Hey guys,

I have a unique problem. I've had my X2 for over 2 years now. I replaced it with a Galaxy S3 about 3 months ago. Best decision ever.

Well I wanted to reload my X2 and use it for a MP3 player and games and such. I did a factory reset and now I end up at the Activation screen and cannot pass it. It calls directly to VZW and they wont do anything about it. They say it's not their problem however they programmed it to dial their number... go figure.

Does anybody have any way around this? Many thanks to anyone that can help!

Brandon
  2. androiduser2459

androiduser2459 New Member

If u touch each corner of the screen, starting with top left, then top right, then bottom right, then bottom left, it will take u past that screen, and give u access to the regular android OS. I had to do this on my original DX quite a bit.
Search tags for this page
activation fails on droid x
android reset problem

droid x2 reset

droid x2 reset verizon
factory reset droid x2 code error activation
how do i get past activation on droid x2

how to reset droid x2

how to reset verizon droid x2

motorola droid factory reset problems
motorola droid reset
motorola droid x2 hard reset