Reselling of software???

akula1

Reaction score
First and foremost, I love my Droids. :greendroid:dancedroid:greendroid:dancedroid dancedroid:greendroid:dancedroid:greendroid:

I have one problem with both the Google Market and the itunes market places. I purchase a lot of software like my hardware, and after I am done using it I like to sell it to help pay for my new toys.

The Google Market, Itunes, Kindle, B&N, and Ibook are all the same. Once you buy it, you are stuck with it. I know you can lend books, but you cannot sell them. I can buy Windows 7 Premium and sell the Windows 7 Starter to pay for it on ebay. Same thing with Adobe Photoshop.

Does anyone else see this as unfair business practice? If I buy Angry Birds, and want to sell it to my brother after beating it, why can't I. I paid for it and I won't use it again. They are holding us at a proverbial gun point all for the sake of their profit.

That's my 2 cents for today.

John
Droid X (It has become aware)!

droidman101

Reaction score
I have numerous reasons other than money:
1. You bought it knowing this would happen
2. By buying, they're going to give you free updates, so its technically not money you'll never see in action ever again
3. Like your win7 analogy, a recent court ruling states that you, the app buyer, have a "license" to use the software, you don't actually "own" it, the app maker does

P.S. angry birds is free

sent from my shadowROM droid :)

OP
akula1

akula1

Reaction score
I see your point. It's like getting a driver's license, you can't sell it or transfer it.
I can still say it sucks though. :)

Thanks droidman101.