Rescue squad???????

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by supremekizzle, May 15, 2010.

1. supremekizzle

supremekizzle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey rescue squad, I have a little problem. Lets take it from the top.... I have rooted and flashed clockwork recovery. After which, I have installed various Roms and not liking any (until I have come across Pete's Bugless Beast). I have used Pete's Rom for quite some time until I decided to use his custom scripts... I used the one for adding his custom boot animation (I typed in the command) and then I saw there was a script for "choose a boot animation", so I then used that script in Android terminal emulator (yes, I know, after this I saw the file to download for the "change" commands) after which my browser was completely froze up. I then thought, I might as well flash a stock 2.1 rom with root to do a clean install of Pete's Rom...... I ended up installing the stock Rom with root and then right away using Rom Manager to again install Pete's Rom, but I am now stuck at a "M" boot screen on reboot..... any suggestions?????

2. supremekizzle

supremekizzle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I apologize for wasting resources of the forum but, I reinstalled "The Beast" with the 1.2 OC instead of the 1.3 and it seemed to fix everything. Thanks again :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

3. christim

christim DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2
    Not a waste at all. It shows folks it is possible to go from crisis to everything's all right in about 15 minutes. Glad you got it sorted out.