1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rescue squad???????

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by supremekizzle, May 15, 2010.

1. supremekizzle

supremekizzle New Member

Hey rescue squad, I have a little problem. Lets take it from the top.... I have rooted and flashed clockwork recovery. After which, I have installed various Roms and not liking any (until I have come across Pete's Bugless Beast). I have used Pete's Rom for quite some time until I decided to use his custom scripts... I used the one for adding his custom boot animation (I typed in the command) and then I saw there was a script for "choose a boot animation", so I then used that script in Android terminal emulator (yes, I know, after this I saw the file to download for the "change" commands) after which my browser was completely froze up. I then thought, I might as well flash a stock 2.1 rom with root to do a clean install of Pete's Rom...... I ended up installing the stock Rom with root and then right away using Rom Manager to again install Pete's Rom, but I am now stuck at a "M" boot screen on reboot..... any suggestions?????
  2. supremekizzle

supremekizzle New Member

I apologize for wasting resources of the forum but, I reinstalled "The Beast" with the 1.2 OC instead of the 1.3 and it seemed to fix everything. Thanks again :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid
  3. christim

christim Super Moderator

Not a waste at all. It shows folks it is possible to go from crisis to everything's all right in about 15 minutes. Glad you got it sorted out.