Requests Thread

bkcdroid

Reaction score
I want to amend this request to an option for losing the haptic feedback on unlock! Am I missing something else here?

Sent from my NookColor using DroidForums

otter34

Reaction score
Often I turn the phone on just to check the time and forget to turn it off. It would be neat if there was a way to turn the screen off after half a second or use the camera button maybe

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

otter34

Reaction score
I want to amend this request to an option for losing the haptic feedback on unlock! Am I missing something else here?

Sent from my NookColor using DroidForums

I didn't know people used haptic feedback much. It sure drives me nuts

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
updated to include all current requests again in the OP, if yours is missing or wrong post and let me know..

i will not include a wireless tether simply because its not something everyone uses, and it is kinda on the sketchy side with VZW, but since VZW has removed/hidden it from the market, I will either provide a link to download in the OP, or maybe an update.zip to flash for tether

Wireless tethering, thanks.

otter34

Reaction score
Would be nice to block unknown calls! !

otter34

Reaction score
Please please make a way to disable the lock screen. The app I use doesn't always work. One rom I used allowed to press the menu key to unlock however It would be nice if I could just turn it on and wouldn't have to press anything at all. I so hate the lock screen

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please please make a way to disable the lock screen. The app I use doesn't always work. One rom I used allowed to press the menu key to unlock however It would be nice if I could just turn it on and wouldn't have to press anything at all. I so hate the lock screen

Have you tried (or are you using) "No Lock" -- it is working flawlessly for me.

listenman20

Reaction score
there's a function of the galaxy S widget that will turn off the lockscreen. i use it all the time...wouldn't want to go back to being with out it

longrifle325

Reaction score
Ability to send any downloaded app to sd from :settings/applications/manage applications... Pe4.2, UD 2.5 have it. To many large apps that wont let you, ie, adobe flash, netflix, maps, etc.....
Without it I get the low space error... I know it is native in gb, don't have any idea how to get over to this rom without kanging it from others listed above! Thanks again!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

otter34

Reaction score
there's a function of the galaxy S widget that will turn off the lockscreen. i use it all the time...wouldn't want to go back to being with out it

tyvm, that works flawlessly so far! No lock worked about 80% of the time

otter34

Reaction score
Long back press to kill app

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Getting pretty anxious for 11 here woody!