1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Requesting for an alarm application

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by tjrundy, Jun 7, 2010.

1. tjrundy

tjrundy New Member

Hello,

I'm looking for an alarm application and wonder if anyone can help with a recommendation. I would like the alarm to play a podcast rather than sound an alarm. That way I can wake up to something a bit more interesting than a monotonous beep!

I've tried 'Appalarm', but can't see how to make that work with a podcast. 'News Alarm' is close, but I don't want to dismiss the alarm before I hear the podcast - the whole point is that the podcast will rise me from my sleep gently. Bit like a very simple 'old skool' radio alarm that you can buy from ebay for $1. Makes you wonder why my $500 phone can't do the same thing... (technological progression etc. blah
    blah)...

Anyways, Please can anyone recommend a way of making this work? I'm running Android 2.1 on a Motorola Milestone / Droid.

Thank you in advance!

Tom.
  2. xue

xue New Member

go download zedge n go look for it there....
Search tags for this page

android podcast alarm