1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Request your ROM here.!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by woodyman, Mar 14, 2010.

1. woodyman

woodyman New Member Developer

anyone have any ROM requests willing to put together some for anybody who's looking for somthing specific, and NO i will not charge or anything, just let me know and i'll see what i can do.. :)
  2. microsnook

microsnook New Member

PMed

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
  3. woodyman

woodyman New Member Developer

FORGOT TO CLARIFY.. sorry guys...

until i understand more of the new ESE53 Builds. im only able to do requests for 2.0.1 builds.. im learning more and more about the new build eveyday so hopefully soon.. im stuck at how to change notification color in pulldown bar.. if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great..

EDIT:
    WILLING TO DO SOME ESE53 WORK.. IM LIMITED ON THE THEMEING ASPECT OF THE NEW BUILD FOR NOW, SO I WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FANCY..
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  4. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Woody, PM me if you need help with a start on ESE53.