(Request) White Flip Clock .zip for Weather Widget (Donate)

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Droid419, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Droid419

Droid419 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Needing some help finding this skin .zip, looked all over and been googling it for about an hour, found one that didn't work.

Anyone have this laying around on thier SD card or got a link to download it, just switched to Smoked Glass v6.0 today and this skin is the last thing I need to make the phone complete!

I need the .zip file for weather widget (donate)

Loving this rom by the way!

Thanks! :blackdroid:

2. nfcrockett

nfcrockett Member

Ratings:
    +0
    are you referring to the default clock?

3. Droid419

Droid419 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I believe so, an older one (version / .zip). I only have 2 options in the 'skins' and neither are what I am looking for.

4. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    White flip clock as in the HTC looking skin?

5. Droid419

Droid419 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, Sir. That's the exact skin im trying to find.

Nice draft in round one by the Titans by the way.

6. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Heh personally I would have prefered Bryant/Demaryius Thomas to help VY develop but then again the pass defense was horrible..but anyway, go into your skin downloader, and find the one named clock-default.zip. That's the file you want.

7. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you go into the app and use skin downloader, there is one called h7c, which looks just like it.

8. Droid419

Droid419 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried skin downloader and the only options were: H7C, which I tried and it did nothing even after reboot and the other was Addon Default, which also did nothing.

The file I am looking for is an older clock-default.zip (I think) that looks like this:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/adamz/29999-rom-tgz-smoked-glass-v6-0-03-15-android-2-1-ese53.html

9. wctaylor79

wctaylor79 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    U use the h7c. U go to the settings of weather donate. Gives u options to download the skins. Then u apply skins from SD. This is the other option in the weather donte settings. If done correctly it will say it was applied. To apply u need either astro or OI file manager. Weather donate uses these programs to install skins.

10. Droid419

Droid419 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have OI file manager and went through these steps many times, it isnt skinning anything, still looks the same.

Maybe I should uninstall and then re-install?

I've tried reboots, deleting the widget and re-applying...nothing is working.

:mad:

11. wctaylor79

Ratings:
    +0

I used this exact setup until a week ago so let me see if I can help. You have installed all the diffrent apps. The main weather widget donate and the extras right?? The extras is called weather widget forecast. That is required to change the skins.

Ok just re downloaded from market and went through the setup and it worked no issues.

I have in the past when changing ROMs ran into a couple times where it did not want to set and I re-installed and it worked. That could be the issue. However make sure you have both apps installed and not just the main one for weather widget donate.

To just cap what I just did on my phone. DL both apps. Put the widget on my screen with the default options. Went to the settings applied from SD cause I already DL the h7c a long time ago. Pick h7c and it then showed that it was picked in the little box at the top. Hit OK and it said that the skin was applied. Hit home and then it took about 15 secs and it refreshed and set the new skin. Kep me posted. If there is more of an issue I will try to see if I can hack up a file to do it for you, but not sure if I can.

12. Droid419

Droid419 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am going to try a new install of it right now, and yeah I have both apps for weather widget, it just WILL NOT skin. It might as you suggest have to do with me switching roms, I went from DroidMod1.0 to Smoked Glass v6.0.

So close to having the phone look exactly how I want, this last 'easy' step is killing me!

Weird thing is, I can go into the weather widget settings, turn off background...that works, turn of transparency and that works too...just no skin :cus:

13. wctaylor79

Ratings:
    +0
    That is weird... Hope the best for you.. I have used that setup until I decided to go to a complete cyan color theme matching with my cynagenmod setup, now using a cyan colored clock with beautiful widgets, but miss my weather widget donate white clock...

14. nfcrockett

nfcrockett Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If only shows the h7c then it sounds like youre going to the weather skins instead of clock skins

15. wctaylor79

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah +1. The clock name in full is h7c-clock.zip and the weather icons is h7c.zip. There is an option for both. Use both and it is almost identical to HTC setup or old school BW.

Search tags for this page
android weather.zip
big block widget android

h7c clock download

h7c market clock full android
htc flip clock ø³ùûŒø¯ ø¨ø±ø§ûŒ ø§ù†ø¯ø±ùˆûŒø¯
widget weather v6.3.zip