[Request] Threads...

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by metiCkOne, Dec 10, 2010.

1. metiCkOne

metiCkOne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Hey guys,

How To:
    I know there are a few of you that like to write "How to" threads and so on. I was hoping someone could save me some trouble and do a "How to keep system clean" thread, with tips on keeping free space, maintaining speed and so on.

Themes:
    Pretty straight forward. I'm looking for someone to grab all the available themes and add them to a clean thread that I'll link in the op. I want to give some themers more exposure but I dont want too many threads stuck at the top of my section.

Kernels:
    Test the latest kernels for issues and add them to a thread. Maybe with some of there features, advantages and benefits.

Mods
    There are quite a few mods available by quite a few DF members and the Android Community. I want to get them all in one place if we can.

Basically my rom is a solid base for you to mod and I want people to be able to do so if they like without feeling the need to ask permission or credit me. We dont all need to have a rom. I like stock and I know a lot of you guys do to so lets keep it that way and have options.

You'll also get access to a community Google page much like the one I have where you can add and edit update files. I will teach you how to mod files if you dont know how. All you need for this project is some common sense and a willingness to learn.

Thanks guys,

I appreciate you all!