[Request] Stock to IC orange Nightmare Theme

Discussion in 'ShadowROM' started by SquintyOS, Aug 22, 2010.

1. SquintyOS

SquintyOS New Member

Hello, again!
    I've enjoyed Orange nightmare for a past few days but unfortunately had to return to stock in order to bring my phone to Verizon. i root a lot but I play it safe by returning to either a stock look with root or a plain stock image. Recently with normal froyo rooted, I tried your older Stock to Insanely Clean Theme. At first I was kinda iffy about the way the notification bar was but then realized it was an older version. I liked the idea and if you could, could you release something similar for either IC v1.3 or the new ROM you're working on? I kinda find it irritating to constantly have to flash back and forth. Thanks!
  2. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS New Member Developer

sorry its taken me so long to reply just saw this post. been busy with shadow and getting ready for school. about the question im not to sure what your meaning. can you try to explain it better?
  3. SquintyOS

SquintyOS New Member

No worries. I technically just started classes today. I was asking of you could make something similar to the Stock to IC theme but with a theme like Orange NghtMare? I'm sure iIll try Shadow but was just wondering if you could do something of the sort again?

I liked to Stock to IC theme and how it just changed the look. Sometimes I do like to play it safe just incase I have to get my phone serviced. Basically what i meant from my huge rant. Sorry bout that.

Thank you for answering this thread.
  4. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS New Member Developer

orange nightmare is IC theme with orange hints. its that same but some things are orange. and my themes will be on shadow aswell
Search tags for this page

orange droid 3 rom