1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[REQUEST] RaidZero Recovery!!

Discussion in 'Raidzero' started by DroidVicious, Apr 9, 2011.

1. DroidVicious

DroidVicious Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Yo what up kid!! Hey so here is the deal, I was always an amon RA kinda guy til I switched to the D1 then I went with the natural choice or rather the only choice which was Clockwork Recovery.. So you come out with this amazingly beautiful recovery for the D1 and I decided to give it a whirl and it turns out I f#@king loved it!!!!!! I loved the functionality and the colors and how fast the installations were etc etc so on and so forth.. Oh by the way I can keep going on how good it was!!!!! The reason I say was is because I recently bought a Thunderbolt out of contract and switched to it. I had vzw replace the phone 2 days before I got my TB so I rooted and installed again the RZRecovery and ran MIUI til I got my TB then unrooted and gave a brand new D1 to my wife, which she loves by the way and I'm just happy she is Android now!!! So my request is please please please please and again please!!! I would love the RZRecovery on my Thunderbolt!! Every single Android device available should be able to have the RZRecovery on it!!! You should have something like a rom manager to go with it... I mean for the most part rom manager kinda sorta for me worked with RZRecovery partially on the D1.... But please bro I beg of you, I woould love to see your ish on the Thunderbolt!!!!!! Thanks, oh and also I would be glad to assist on this if need be.. I have a little experience but primarily in cook'n roms.. Aight cuz, lata bro!!
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  2. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member Premium Member

lol i was just coming here to ask this too
  3. DroidVicious

DroidVicious Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Yeah man!! It was such a nice recovery. I mean Clockwork on the Thunderbolt is nice cuz it's a new look coming from the D1 which was nice. But I'm say'n though..... RZRecovery was just absolutely beautiful bro!! Come on RaidZero, come through for us TB'ers!!!!
  4. circsmonky

clockwork is too slow, since i test i flash alot rz saved me sooo much time. keeping fingers crossed. someone get this man a thunderbolt!!!
  5. dredhead407

dredhead407 New Member

Wow I came over to see what rz's next phone was going to be and I see this thread. But anyways, RZ i hope you get the incredible 2. That's the only phone I'm seriously considering since everything else is just a locked up motorola device or a thunderbolt with garbage battery life.
  6. raidzero

raidzero n00b. Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

come on, TB'ers, come through for raidzero!

lmao. I do not have an upgrade until December, so I will be using my d1 until then. I simply cannot afford one otherwise :(
  7. raidzero

raidzero n00b. Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

8. circsmonky

try this, call verizon and tell then you received a mailer saying to can upgrade to the TB for $149 if you do it by april 30th. i got that and thats how i got the phone. if it works you got the phone. if not oh well.
  9. sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie New Member

My battery life is better now than it was on my d1. I'm sooo sick of the battery hype!!!

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT using Tapatalk
  10. Zepius

Zepius New Member

those mailers are noted in the accounts that they were sent to you.
  11. circsmonky

im sure but computers mess up sometimes could work, depends who you talk to you.
Search tags for this page

raidzero recovery droid