[REQUEST] Project Elite v6 centralized Theme list

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by nokturnihs, Jun 25, 2011.

1. nokturnihs

nokturnihs New Member

THEMERS:
    would you please create a separate thread or reply to this one with updated links for themes for the v6 beta? I have tried the themes i've found but I have this problem, I'm a chronic theme flasher.

Since pe hasn't got the tmobile theme engine, a centralized list of themes for pe would make people who can't find themes easily a lot happier (newbies included)

Moderators, sorry if this is a duplicate thread and I'm just too dense to find it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. markwebb

markwebb New Member

There aren't too "many" themes for PE6R as it is considered an incremental build.

You might want to wait as I believe a newer version of PE is in the works and due "soon." :)
  3. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Active Member

Soon isn't soon enough! Lol I check daily for the new release I'm impatient!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. nokturnihs

nokturnihs New Member

Lol, myself as well. Project Elite is the ROM that has proven time and again to be the most stable. I wish it had the tmobile theme engine because I've made a couple and would like to make more, but I understand why it's not part of pe. That said, I will stick with pe, even though I take a break every few weeks to check out the others for a day or three. I haven't found one that outperforms pe on my phone yet, and so I'd say that I am quite the fan.

Still need my theme fix. Lol.

5. dpaine88

dpaine88 New Member

Right now I'm running a HoneyComb theme. Not sure if theres any others out there at the moment :(
  6. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I know Bboy ported a number of his themes to PE6 beta. You may just need to look a page our two back.

As far as dedicated theme thread I believe they normally have one stickied for the official releases.

Sent from my DROID
  7. nokturnihs

nokturnihs New Member

I understand that they only Make a sticky on full releases, I've tried most the ones I've found, but as everyone knows, it's often you'll find the coolest stuff hidden in the middle of a thirty days old thread, and so I figured I would not be the only one who thought it groovy.

No problem if no one agrees with me. Just throwing it out there

8. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry if I came across as not agreeing with you. I wasnt saying we couldnt get one together, just saying that an official one will be done for a non-beta release.

Going from memory the only themes that were ported for PE6 are the honeycomb theme, Bboy themes, and the transparent but unnamed one by jax2wne.

If those all get tracked down you could always add them to this OP or start a new thread with them. I am sure people will appreciate being able to find them all in one place.
  9. Rodeojones

Rodeojones New Member

The above mentioned transparent theme by jatx2wne is my absolute favorite. It's simple, which I like. I've since added a few of my own things (I loved ecsnead's BlackedOut theme, so I've taken many elements of his theme and added them to this one) but as-is it's a fantastic theme. Thought some on here might not be aware of it. I'm not sure if it was ever given an official name. But it's been on my phone from the day it was released.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/project-elite/147611-theme-release.html
  10. buckmarble

buckmarble Developer Theme Developer Developer

I ported a few themes for myself. Revo, nextheme, cealum and the honeycomb. Id be willing to share them, but won't release them as I don't have permission from the creaters to do so...... pm me if are interested in one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums