[Request] porting liquid frozen yogurt boot screen

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by Raziel23x, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

I just tried liquid froze yogurt and love the boot screen animation and wondering if anyone have ported it over to us 8 like I said I love the boot screen but hate the Rom. Mainly because it is just a abbot screen and a rooted stock to my point of view as when I go into settings it is just the default settings menu with no added extras like here and cm6.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Chris-pee

Chris-pee New Member

I thought you didnt have to "port" boot animations, but I could be wrong.
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

IMO if you would like to use the Boot Anime from a ROM then to say you hate that particular ROM and list the reasons why, is unecessary, it simply could have been left at "How can I use the LFY Boot Animation"

That said

Download the ROM open the zip file, navigate to the "media" file, extract the bootanimation.zip and get it to your SD card, open Root Explorer copy the new bootanimation.zip and paste it in system/media
  4. martytoo

martytoo New Member

I agree. Furthermore Liquid works great. If you don't like it SKIN IT, i.e. add a theme. If you want to customize it do it manually. Liquid is super fast and it runs 2.2 and it runs Flash without the sloooowwwwssssss........dancedroid
  5. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

i also agree. other than changing the notification/status colors, there's nothing you can do on UD 8 that you can't do on LFY w/ the Absolute Systems app.